It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 6:12 pm
Change font size

General Discussion

Merry Christmas

Agora : the Public Space

Merry Christmas

Postby Cookie » Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:24 pm

Merry Christmas & a happy New Year everyone.

If I don`t say it now I may not be in a fit state to even talk in a day or two. This year has to have been the most crazy I`ve ever done & I`m just about managing to function :lol: Had intended to do it via video but too tired to even turn on the dam thing :cry:
"If you don't have conditioning it doesn't matter how big your muscles are they ain't gonna reach their full potential!"

21st century Takism

"wyrd bið ful aræd" Destiny is Everything
Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Re: Merry Christmas

Postby Melas Zomos » Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:41 pm

Cookie wrote:Merry Christmas & a happy New Year everyone.

Thanks and right back at you and everyone else. Had a lot of fun on the site this year. Should be even more fun next year as I am getting to know you guys and your limits :mrgreen: .

Cookie wrote:If I don`t say it now I may not be in a fit state to even talk in a day or two. This year has to have been the most crazy I`ve ever done & I`m just about managing to function :lol: Had intended to do it via video but too tired to even turn on the dam thing :cry:

You ever heard of the boy that cried wolf?????
I would love to believe you but every time you post something like this or post that you feet are ready to fall off on faceplace then the next day I find a video of you sprinting in the snow and ice at 5 in the morning or jumping around on appliances like a spider monkey. I am sure there will be a video the day after Christmas of you free running atop the neighbors houses with your bag of coal from the race and a red suit :mrgreen:
“The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.” Citizen G’Kar
Melas Zomos
Lochagos
Lochagos

Postby Cookie » Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:46 pm

Melas Zomos wrote: Had a lot of fun on the site this year.

Best site on the net but then again I`m biased :mrgreen:

Melas Zomos wrote:I am getting to know you guys and your limits :mrgreen: .

:roflicon:

Melas Zomos wrote:You ever heard of the boy that cried wolf?????

Melas Zomos wrote:I would love to believe you but every time you post something like this or post that you feet are ready to fall off on faceplace then the next day I find a video of you sprinting in the snow and ice at 5 in the morning or jumping around on appliances like a spider monkey. I am sure there will be a video the day after Christmas of you free running atop the neighbors houses with your bag of coal from the race and a red suit :mrgreen:

Must be my amazing powers of rejuvenation or maybe :-k :-$

"If you don't have conditioning it doesn't matter how big your muscles are they ain't gonna reach their full potential!"

21st century Takism

"wyrd bið ful aræd" Destiny is Everything
Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Postby samurai69 » Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:52 am

to those that celebrate christmas, have a merry christmas, to those that dont be thankfull you get a day off then, to those that work Ha Ha Happy Xmas anyway!!
Ephor - one of five powerful civil magistrates in Spartan government, elected annually by the Assembly.

"I thought I was hard done by, when I had no shoes, until I saw a man who had no feet"]

http://www.newspartangym.co.nr
samurai69
Ephor
Ephor

Return to General Discussion