It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 10:14 pm
Change font size

General Discussion

Email hacked

Agora : the Public Space

Email hacked

Postby Cookie » Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:09 pm

Just found out my hotmail account has been hacked by that stupid bloody thing that sends all those in your account constant emails with links to shite sites.

Any one know how to get shut of the virus or whatever it is that causes it?
"If you don't have conditioning it doesn't matter how big your muscles are they ain't gonna reach their full potential!"

21st century Takism

"wyrd bið ful aræd" Destiny is Everything
Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Re: Email hacked

Postby samurai69 » Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:18 pm

Cookie wrote:Just found out my hotmail account has been hacked by that stupid bloody thing that sends all those in your account constant emails with links to shite sites.

Any one know how to get shut of the virus or whatever it is that causes it?

when you find out how to let me know i think mine still does it

my mate did say go in to where it has the forwarding whilst on holidays bit and do something there, but not sure what, i just turned everything off that was on that i didnt recognise, ............ it seems to be a problem with hotmail more than anything else

Ephor - one of five powerful civil magistrates in Spartan government, elected annually by the Assembly.

"I thought I was hard done by, when I had no shoes, until I saw a man who had no feet"]

http://www.newspartangym.co.nr
samurai69
Ephor
Ephor

Postby Melas Zomos » Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:25 pm

You did not send that link for delchaise percussions to me out of xmas love? :sad:

Only got one email, did not even bother with the link as it came with no subject in the header and no written content. That was the big flag as you are nearly as long winded as me :mrgreen:

Oh and you may want to consider changing your password from melaszomosis#1 to something a bit less commmon :butthead:
“The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.” Citizen G’Kar
Melas Zomos
Lochagos
Lochagos

Postby Cookie » Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:11 pm

Melas Zomos wrote:You did not send that link for delchaise percussions to me out of xmas love? :sad:

Only got one email, did not even bother with the link as it came with no subject in the header and no written content. That was the big flag as you are nearly as long winded as me :mrgreen:

Oh and you may want to consider changing your password from melaszomosis#1 to something a bit less commmon :butthead:

Have to agree that there`s nothing as come as you/your username :finga:

Let me know if the spam is still coming through will you. Changed password & done various scans but nothing has shown up thus far.
"If you don't have conditioning it doesn't matter how big your muscles are they ain't gonna reach their full potential!"

21st century Takism

"wyrd bið ful aræd" Destiny is Everything
Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Postby Melas Zomos » Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:05 pm

Only got the one. It is just one of those things. Heck I went through a period where I was getting emails from myself :shock: And no I was not putting mushrooms on my salad at the time :finga:
“The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.” Citizen G’Kar
Melas Zomos
Lochagos
Lochagos

Return to General Discussion