It is currently Tue May 07, 2024 2:06 am
Change font size

General Discussion

travelling/backpacking

Agora : the Public Space

travelling/backpacking

Postby lil john » Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:06 pm

anyone done any backpacking or travelling?

the gf is looking at going for her birthday. and well somat ive wanted to do for ages. i mean years. planned NZ with a few but things happened and it didn work out.
tho i never wanted to do it on my own, i might aswell. being told doing somat on my own just might open me up abit, never know might help out the councelling and depression/anxiety etc

anyone got any advice about traavelling.

thinking europe first, there is a train ticket that can be had for students cheap cheap. and although i know europe aint the cheapest place, budget well, and sure cud do somat good. tho it maybe useing last bits of the savings.
Rebuilding the BEAR
lil john
Ephor
Ephor

Re: travelling/backpacking

Postby samurai69 » Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:47 am

sister travelled round europe with a load of kiwis.............loved it

mate went to india for 6 months .......... nearly died, but loved it anyway (caught something)

the tyrains round europe are great, but should an it out..............plenty of hostels in big spanish towns , holland too, portugal ...lived there..............france sucks but not keen on majority of people there and their customs police are biggest cock sucking bastards ever put on this earth
Ephor - one of five powerful civil magistrates in Spartan government, elected annually by the Assembly.

"I thought I was hard done by, when I had no shoes, until I saw a man who had no feet"]

http://www.newspartangym.co.nr
samurai69
Ephor
Ephor

Postby Cookie » Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:53 am

samurai69 wrote:their customs police are biggest cock sucking bastards ever put on this earth

Don`t hold back on our account :lol:
"If you don't have conditioning it doesn't matter how big your muscles are they ain't gonna reach their full potential!"

21st century Takism

"wyrd bið ful aræd" Destiny is Everything
Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Postby samurai69 » Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:11 am

Cookie wrote:
samurai69 wrote:their customs police are biggest cock sucking bastards ever put on this earth

Don`t hold back on our account :lol:

scum of the earth..................the ones between france and spain around bilbao/san sebastien are the lowest life ever

Ephor - one of five powerful civil magistrates in Spartan government, elected annually by the Assembly.

"I thought I was hard done by, when I had no shoes, until I saw a man who had no feet"]

samurai69
Ephor
Ephor

Postby lil john » Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:47 pm

yeah wudn be in france much, prob pop to the le mans museum maybe,
hit a few cities in spain, maybe a boat over to ibiza, and portugal. reccomend anywhere?

holland and amsterdam defos, italy, switzerland maybe, belgium, some of the eastern block countries, up north to finland, sweeden etc, loads of plaxces really, finnish off in scotland i reckon, see my family up there.
Rebuilding the BEAR
lil john
Ephor
Ephor

Postby Cookie » Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:49 pm

TheReaper wrote:finnish off in scotland

And do some stone lifting :supz:
"If you don't have conditioning it doesn't matter how big your muscles are they ain't gonna reach their full potential!"

21st century Takism

"wyrd bið ful aræd" Destiny is Everything
Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Postby samurai69 » Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:05 pm

TheReaper wrote:yeah wudn be in france much, prob pop to the le mans museum maybe,
hit a few cities in spain, maybe a boat over to ibiza, and portugal. reccomend anywhere?

holland and amsterdam defos, italy, switzerland maybe, belgium, some of the eastern block countries, up north to finland, sweeden etc, loads of plaxces really, finnish off in scotland i reckon, see my family up there.

portugal all main towns, spain madrid and barcelona and malaga, holland rotterdam and amsterdam, germany.....Try there for octoberfest and the scandanavian countrries .....though they are expensive

samurai69
Ephor
Ephor

Return to General Discussion