It is currently Tue May 07, 2024 12:09 am
Change font size

General Discussion

got to dance

Agora : the Public Space

got to dance

Postby samurai69 » Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:56 pm

just watching this show on sky 1

what amazing dancers some of them are, but more importantly an 8 and a 12 year old dancer, showing more maturity and athletic ability than people double or treble their age

now i am not a dancer by any means, but the understaning of movement and watching the dedication these people show....always inspires and motivates me

Ephor - one of five powerful civil magistrates in Spartan government, elected annually by the Assembly.

"I thought I was hard done by, when I had no shoes, until I saw a man who had no feet"]

http://www.newspartangym.co.nr
samurai69
Ephor
Ephor

Re: got to dance

Postby steve1 » Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:05 am

having two daughters and the missus that program is constantly on in our house and i have to agree with you sam they are very dedicated there are some exceptionally good athletes even the little ones
steve1
Neodamodeis
Neodamodeis

Postby Savage » Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:28 pm

that turbo chap can do some insane stuff just not natural!!
Savage
Helot
Helot

Postby samurai69 » Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:55 pm

another sunday and watching again

8 year old octavia shows more guts, heart and determination than most people i meet on a day to day basis

the skill and training they show is amazing.................i hope people take something from it other than just a bit of dancing
Ephor - one of five powerful civil magistrates in Spartan government, elected annually by the Assembly.

"I thought I was hard done by, when I had no shoes, until I saw a man who had no feet"]

http://www.newspartangym.co.nr
samurai69
Ephor
Ephor

Return to General Discussion