It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 8:41 pm
Change font size

General Discussion

top gear....moon buggy vid

Agora : the Public Space

top gear....moon buggy vid

Postby samurai69 » Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:55 pm

just watcing the moon buggy video clip from todays top gear

now i am no scientist or anything but i did think the atmosphere on the moon was less

so why did the vid of the moon buggy have dust that reacted the same as earth atmoshpere, surely a wheelspin on the moon would creat dust that floatyed more, as the gravity is about a 6th of ours
Ephor - one of five powerful civil magistrates in Spartan government, elected annually by the Assembly.

"I thought I was hard done by, when I had no shoes, until I saw a man who had no feet"]

http://www.newspartangym.co.nr
samurai69
Ephor
Ephor

Re: top gear....moon buggy vid

Postby Cookie » Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:29 pm

Maybe the dust is heavier?
"If you don't have conditioning it doesn't matter how big your muscles are they ain't gonna reach their full potential!"

21st century Takism

"wyrd bið ful aræd" Destiny is Everything
Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Postby samurai69 » Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:42 pm

Cookie wrote:Maybe the dust is heavier?

yeh, maybe, but i doubt it

Ephor - one of five powerful civil magistrates in Spartan government, elected annually by the Assembly.

"I thought I was hard done by, when I had no shoes, until I saw a man who had no feet"]

samurai69
Ephor
Ephor

Postby Cookie » Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:13 pm

samurai69 wrote:yeh, maybe, but i doubt it

I`ll have to google to see if there is an answer.

Used to read a lot of "conspiracy/alternative history" books (Graham Hancock, Colin Wilson, Buval etc) & there is a lot out there that gets you thinking.

Also a lot of it out there has you wondering after a while if your going a little paranoid :shock:
"If you don't have conditioning it doesn't matter how big your muscles are they ain't gonna reach their full potential!"

21st century Takism

Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Postby samurai69 » Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:22 pm

Cookie wrote:
samurai69 wrote:yeh, maybe, but i doubt it

I`ll have to google to see if there is an answer.

Used to read a lot of "conspiracy/alternative history" books (Graham Hancock, Colin Wilson, Buval etc) & there is a lot out there that gets you thinking.

Also a lot of it out there has you wondering after a while if your going a little paranoid :shock:

true

samurai69
Ephor
Ephor

Postby steve1 » Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:07 am

yeah and another thing there was no way he hit that lamppost when he was driving the new buggy those guys following him hit the stop button for a laugh :lol: :lol:
steve1
Neodamodeis
Neodamodeis

Postby Cookie » Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:50 pm

steve1 wrote:yeah and another thing there was no way he hit that lamppost when he was driving the new buggy those guys following him hit the stop button for a laugh :lol: :lol:

I was wondering that as well steve :lol:

They did seem a little too keen to push that button a couple of times with hum.

21st century Takism

Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Postby Melas Zomos » Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:02 pm

I am a bit behind over here. I will have to scroll through the recorded episodes and find this one, hopefully it is among the 35 that suddenly sprang up on my dvr :shock:
“The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.” Citizen G’Kar
Melas Zomos
Lochagos
Lochagos

Postby Cookie » Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:07 pm

Melas Zomos wrote:I am a bit behind over here. I will have to scroll through the recorded episodes and find this one, hopefully it is among the 35 that suddenly sprang up on my dvr :shock:

35!

You`ve got a lot of catching up to do :lol:

I think they run 18-24 episodes a year plus a couple of one of specials for holidays etc.

21st century Takism

Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Postby Melas Zomos » Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:14 am

Cookie wrote:
Melas Zomos wrote:I am a bit behind over here. I will have to scroll through the recorded episodes and find this one, hopefully it is among the 35 that suddenly sprang up on my dvr :shock:

35!

You`ve got a lot of catching up to do :lol:

I think they run 18-24 episodes a year plus a couple of one of specials for holidays etc.

Hell yea, I did not realize it had been around for so many seasons :shock:
I am dying for them to run episodes from season 2, as I have one the cars they reviewed.

Melas Zomos' auto tip of the month: When looking for a car, find someone getting divorced preferably with kids ;-)
“The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.” Citizen G’Kar
Melas Zomos
Lochagos
Lochagos

Return to General Discussion