It is currently Tue May 07, 2024 8:41 pm
Change font size

General Discussion

Judas Priest or Iron Maiden?

Agora : the Public Space

Re: Judas Priest or Iron Maiden?

Postby Scott » Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:55 am

samurai69 wrote:did i tell everyone i met lemmy in a bar and played pool with him

I beleive it may have been mentioned once or twice :stillwaiting:
FIGHTING SOLVES EVERYTHING

Get Dropped But I'm Right Back In

Wendy Who Web Development
Scott
Dioscuri
Dioscuri

Postby Cookie » Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:44 am

Scott wrote:I beleive it may have been mentioned once or twice :stillwaiting:

I`ll add to that statement;

"I believe it may have been mentioned once or twice every time motorhead has been mentioned on the forum" ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)
"If you don't have conditioning it doesn't matter how big your muscles are they ain't gonna reach their full potential!"

21st century Takism

"wyrd bið ful aræd" Destiny is Everything
Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Postby samurai69 » Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:45 pm

Cookie wrote:
Scott wrote:I beleive it may have been mentioned once or twice :stillwaiting:

I`ll add to that statement;

"I believe it may have been mentioned once or twice every time motorhead has been mentioned on the forum" ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

motorhead!!....................did i tell you i played pool with lemmy??

Ephor - one of five powerful civil magistrates in Spartan government, elected annually by the Assembly.

"I thought I was hard done by, when I had no shoes, until I saw a man who had no feet"]

http://www.newspartangym.co.nr
samurai69
Ephor
Ephor

Postby Scott » Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:47 pm

samurai69 wrote:motorhead!!....................did i tell you i played pool with lemmy??

I think its mentioned in Lemmys' autobiography
FIGHTING SOLVES EVERYTHING

Get Dropped But I'm Right Back In

Wendy Who Web Development
Scott
Dioscuri
Dioscuri

Postby samurai69 » Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:06 am

Scott wrote:
samurai69 wrote:motorhead!!....................did i tell you i played pool with lemmy??

I think its mentioned in Lemmys' autobiography

well if it wasnt it should have been

Ephor - one of five powerful civil magistrates in Spartan government, elected annually by the Assembly.

"I thought I was hard done by, when I had no shoes, until I saw a man who had no feet"]

samurai69
Ephor
Ephor

Postby Cookie » Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:02 pm

samurai69 wrote:well if it wasnt it should have been

Dear Lemmy,

Why did you not mention Samurai69 aka Paul, in your autobiography he seems to think he should have had a small mention in there.

Yours sincerely
Cookie.

Dear Cookie

Thank you for your letter. I have a court injunction out against Samurai69 which prevents him from being within 2000 miles of me. I have met Paul and we had a good chat but I have to draw the line of having chats with people that break into my house and insist in talking to me when I am on the crapper at 3am after a heavy session on the vodka and vindaloo`s.

Could you please tell Samurai69 that it is about time he let go and leave me in peace.

Yours in heavy metal mayhem
Lemmy :supz:
"If you don't have conditioning it doesn't matter how big your muscles are they ain't gonna reach their full potential!"

21st century Takism

Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Postby Melas Zomos » Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:49 pm

Cookie wrote: I have a court injunction out against Samurai69 which prevents him from being within 2000 miles of me. I have met Paul and we had a good chat but I have to draw the line of having chats with people that break into my house and insist in talking to me when I am on the crapper at 3am after a heavy session on the vodka and vindaloo`s.

Could you please tell Samurai69 that it is about time he let go and leave me in peace.

Yours in heavy metal mayhem
Lemmy :supz:

Damn, your really messed up Samurai69. I am glad there is an ocean separating us :mrgreen:
And you are comfortable with him coming to your diggs Cookie? :shock:

Oh hell I have to ask....
Did you at least win? Or did you throw the game?
“The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.” Citizen G’Kar
Melas Zomos
Lochagos
Lochagos

Postby Melas Zomos » Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:52 pm

Cookie wrote:I hope your entrance is as energetic :mrgreen:

No it is not....and I suppose that is one of the reasons I am probably sitting here typing this instead of planning my match out for Monday Night Raw and staring at a bank statement with a number other than zero on it. :mrgreen:
“The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.” Citizen G’Kar
Melas Zomos
Lochagos
Lochagos

Postby Cookie » Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:34 pm

Melas Zomos wrote: And you are comfortable with him coming to your diggs Cookie? :shock:

Been coming up here for filming etc for a good 5 years now. I just slip some sleep aid into his tea :mrgreen:

Melas Zomos wrote:No it is not....and I suppose that is one of the reasons I am probably sitting here typing this instead of planning my match out for Monday Night Raw and staring at a bank statement with a number other than zero on it. :mrgreen:

Maybe you should try it :lol:

Does he still wrestle?

21st century Takism

Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Postby Melas Zomos » Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:53 pm

Cookie wrote:Does he still wrestle?

No, I don't think he does. I believe he is into art now? I got to his site every now and then, he used to put up some entertaining blogs. The cat is a character to say the least. Love to meet him and see what he is like in person.

Spartan69 should look him up though, he has a bunch of equipment he is looking to unload.
http://www.ultimatewarrior.com/Pages/GymEquipmentForSale.html
Melas Zomos
Lochagos
Lochagos

Postby samurai69 » Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:14 am

Melas Zomos wrote:
No, I don't think he does. I believe he is into art now?

isnt wrestling ART

samurai69
Ephor
Ephor

Postby Melas Zomos » Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:29 pm

samurai69 wrote:
Melas Zomos wrote:No, I don't think he does. I believe he is into art now?

isnt wrestling ART

You are correct and I worded that improperly. It seems I have been hanging out with the internet crowd/left brain dominant too long who only views “art” as that which is done by a brush. Very few will view the word “Art” in the sense the Greeks did and Plato wrote. Realistically, how many would view soldiering, Olympic lifting, or any sport as Art if a painted picture or sculpture was not created and put before them? (other than those involved)

Anyway, yes wrestling is most definitely art and the Warrior seems to have shifted his artistic talents to that of a brush. He is painting abstracts/portraits and the like while brushing motivational and/or famous quotes to the paintings, signing them and auctioning them off.
Melas Zomos
Lochagos
Lochagos

Previous

Return to General Discussion