It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:08 am
Change font size

General Discussion

The Rant Thread.

Agora : the Public Space

Re: The Rant Thread.

Postby steve1 » Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:35 am

off road for a wile with what I think is ITB syndrome :mad: :sad: :???:
a nice day ruined possibly by stupidity ](*,)
steve1
Neodamodeis
Neodamodeis

Postby Cookie » Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:14 pm

steve1 wrote:off road for a wile with what I think is ITB syndrome :mad: :sad: :???:

Oh dear, been pushing a little too much?
"If you don't have conditioning it doesn't matter how big your muscles are they ain't gonna reach their full potential!"

21st century Takism

"wyrd bið ful aræd" Destiny is Everything
Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Postby steve1 » Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:27 pm

Cookie wrote:
steve1 wrote:off road for a wile with what I think is ITB syndrome :mad: :sad: :???:

Oh dear, been pushing a little too much?

yeah guess so but haven't felt like I have been as I've been keeping a eye on my recovery and I've felt good each time I've been out
steve1
Neodamodeis
Neodamodeis

Postby steve1 » Fri Jun 17, 2016 4:57 am

bought something from amazon and got it on next day delivery but little did I know that would automatically give me a month free trial of amazon prime
then a month later £79 is taken from my bank to pay for my yearly subscription to amazon prime :-k [-X
because I didn't actually use amazon prime I am able to get a full refund so just waiting for it to be put back into my bank
total piss take amazon :butthead:
steve1
Neodamodeis
Neodamodeis

Postby Cookie » Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:40 pm

steve1 wrote:bought something from amazon and got it on next day delivery but little did I know that would automatically give me a month free trial of amazon prime
then a month later £79 is taken from my bank to pay for my yearly subscription to amazon prime :-k [-X
because I didn't actually use amazon prime I am able to get a full refund so just waiting for it to be put back into my bank
total piss take amazon :butthead:

Ah you didn't notice the automatically clicked button for next day delivery giving you prime [-X [-X [-X [-X :lol:

Nearly caught me out once.

Will be doing the free trial when Clarkson and Co hit our screens again. Then cancelling before the months end :lol:
"If you don't have conditioning it doesn't matter how big your muscles are they ain't gonna reach their full potential!"

21st century Takism

Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Postby samurai69 » Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:09 am

I agreed to the prime but didnt give any card details or anything, paid for the item as normal, got next day delivery, ignored any requests for anything and they just cancelled it ..... still got my item next day delivery
Ephor - one of five powerful civil magistrates in Spartan government, elected annually by the Assembly.

"I thought I was hard done by, when I had no shoes, until I saw a man who had no feet"]

http://www.newspartangym.co.nr
samurai69
Ephor
Ephor

Postby Cookie » Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:57 pm

samurai69 wrote:I agreed to the prime but didnt give any card details or anything, paid for the item as normal, got next day delivery, ignored any requests for anything and they just cancelled it ..... still got my item next day delivery

LOL.

You have to admit they are getting to be right crafty bastards with the way they are wanting to tie everything in with prime. Getting as bad as google :roll:

21st century Takism

Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Previous

Return to General Discussion