It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 11:21 pm
Change font size

General Discussion

London

Agora : the Public Space

London

Postby Cookie » Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:55 pm

S69 is this getting anywhere near you?

So how would people sort this one out then?

Post your opinions.
"If you don't have conditioning it doesn't matter how big your muscles are they ain't gonna reach their full potential!"

21st century Takism

"wyrd bið ful aræd" Destiny is Everything
Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Re: London

Postby samurai69 » Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:20 pm

well Watford apparently (where the gym is) theres a group being contacted via blackberry to meet at the ;local park then head into town and go on rampage

hopefully old bill will nip it in the bud quick

a copper in brent was nearly killed when a car was driven at him

wembley and harrow could be places for this sort of thing to kick off.....both close to home

at least julies up in a hotel in chester until thursday................hope its sorted by the time she has to travel basck

Ephor - one of five powerful civil magistrates in Spartan government, elected annually by the Assembly.

"I thought I was hard done by, when I had no shoes, until I saw a man who had no feet"]

http://www.newspartangym.co.nr
samurai69
Ephor
Ephor

Postby Cookie » Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:47 pm

Its getting stupid. Police should just be allowed to go in. FFS look at what they did to the miners in the 80's yet these "punks" are handled with kid gloves [-X

Speaking with an Iraqi customer today & in their broken English & first thing they said was they should send them back or kick them out of the country :lol:
"If you don't have conditioning it doesn't matter how big your muscles are they ain't gonna reach their full potential!"

21st century Takism

Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Postby samurai69 » Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:53 pm

it harms every body its not race related

these are thiefs and kids and most have money for flash gear and phones etc

Ephor - one of five powerful civil magistrates in Spartan government, elected annually by the Assembly.

"I thought I was hard done by, when I had no shoes, until I saw a man who had no feet"]

samurai69
Ephor
Ephor

Postby Scott » Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:04 pm

samurai69 wrote:it harms every body its not race related

yep, scum of all colours and creeds.

curfew + army + rubber bullets.
FIGHTING SOLVES EVERYTHING

Get Dropped But I'm Right Back In

Wendy Who Web Development
Scott
Dioscuri
Dioscuri

Postby Cookie » Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:02 pm

Scott wrote:curfew + army + rubber bullets.

They've threatened with those. Bout time they brought the water cannons in & unleashed the dogs.

The miners got a bigger pasteing from the old bill in the 80's miners strikes [-X

21st century Takism

Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Postby Melas Zomos » Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:35 pm

it may not be race related on the surface......but have you guys not had a bunch of problems in areas in the past with importation of different nationalities and religeous groups?

I feel for you guys, it is a mess. A mess that unfortunately is probably going to carry over to here, a nation of copycats. Especially when half the country does not work.
Hope you guys stay safe.
“The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.” Citizen G’Kar
Melas Zomos
Lochagos
Lochagos

Postby samurai69 » Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:39 am

Melas Zomos wrote:it may not be race related on the surface......but have you guys not had a bunch of problems in areas in the past with importation of different nationalities and religeous groups?

I feel for you guys, it is a mess. A mess that unfortunately is probably going to carry over to here, a nation of copycats. Especially when half the country does not work.
Hope you guys stay safe.

this lot of riots has been very different to anything else.....there may be a few race related incidents withing the whole thing, b ut the mani bit has been this MASS LOOTING and wanten (sp) distruction and violence mostly the youth of the moment, but theres been a lot of "so called" respectable people arrested lifeguard, hairdresser, postman, teacher, millionaires daughter and schoolboy aged 11 (is the headline on one daily paper) http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/

samurai69
Ephor
Ephor

Postby Cookie » Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:18 pm

http://api.viglink.com/api/click?format ... 0723833681

E-petition to stop convicted rioters from getting benefits.

Keep trying because its getting very very busy.

21st century Takism

Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Postby Cookie » Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:20 pm

Melas Zomos wrote:it may not be race related on the surface......but have you guys not had a bunch of problems in areas in the past with importation of different nationalities and religeous groups?

Lots of issues regarding other nationalities & religious groups. Not to mention mass immigration for financial gain. Its created a lot of problems.

Melas Zomos wrote:I feel for you guys, it is a mess. A mess that unfortunately is probably going to carry over to here, a nation of copycats. Especially when half the country does not work. Hope you guys stay safe.

Normally this country copies America :lol:

With the new economic downturn on the horizon & a double dip quite possible its going to get worse.

21st century Takism

Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Return to General Discussion