It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:07 am
Change font size

General Discussion

Today in the papers

Agora : the Public Space

Re: Today in the papers

Postby samurai69 » Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:45 pm

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...oid-abuse.html

i am sure this sort of hype'ey sort of reporting is not the right way to go, the guy 1 was snorting 300 quids worth of coke a week, could that be part of the reason he had a heart attack, gyno down to poor PCT, eye probplem due to chickenpox re emergance

if people want to knock the use of these things at least do it properly and dont do this scare mongering, gyno can be a problem and taking roids every day for nearly 15 years isnt going to be good for you, but really PLease report PROPERLY!!!
Ephor - one of five powerful civil magistrates in Spartan government, elected annually by the Assembly.

"I thought I was hard done by, when I had no shoes, until I saw a man who had no feet"]

http://www.newspartangym.co.nr
samurai69
Ephor
Ephor

Postby Cookie » Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:18 am

samurai69 wrote:http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...oid-abuse.html

i am sure this sort of hype'ey sort of reporting is not the right way to go, the guy 1 was snorting 300 quids worth of coke a week, could that be part of the reason he had a heart attack, gyno down to poor PCT, eye probplem due to chickenpox re emergance

if people want to knock the use of these things at least do it properly and dont do this scare mongering, gyno can be a problem and taking roids every day for nearly 15 years isnt going to be good for you, but really PLease report PROPERLY!!!

Surprised you even read that rag of a newspaper for people with the IQ's of 8 year olds.

Absolutely garbage article. Kicking myself now for wasting 5 minutes to read it ](*,)

Could write a far better one myself for the blog.
"If you don't have conditioning it doesn't matter how big your muscles are they ain't gonna reach their full potential!"

21st century Takism

"wyrd bið ful aræd" Destiny is Everything
Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Postby samurai69 » Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:52 pm

maybe you should, then send it in to a couple of the papers "Letters" pages see if it gets published....worth atry
Ephor - one of five powerful civil magistrates in Spartan government, elected annually by the Assembly.

"I thought I was hard done by, when I had no shoes, until I saw a man who had no feet"]

samurai69
Ephor
Ephor

Postby Cookie » Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:48 pm

"If you don't have conditioning it doesn't matter how big your muscles are they ain't gonna reach their full potential!"

21st century Takism

Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Postby Cookie » Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:54 pm

21st century Takism

Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Postby samurai69 » Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:41 pm

i would get fucked off with it.............he passed all the "Random" tests when he needed to............same as all the rest that passed theirs back then

its the same old same old people in france and alswehere muck stirring and gellousy

samurai69
Ephor
Ephor

Postby Melas Zomos » Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:24 pm

It was really a dick move, and gee I am glad my tax dollars were so well spent in these bountiful economic times.
“The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.” Citizen G’Kar
Melas Zomos
Lochagos
Lochagos

Postby Cookie » Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:35 pm

21st century Takism

Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Postby Cookie » Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:49 am

21st century Takism

Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Postby Cookie » Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:24 pm

21st century Takism

Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Postby Cookie » Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:27 pm

21st century Takism

Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Postby Cookie » Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:52 am

Energy Drinks

I did a little experiment this morning to see how one of these would affect me right out of bed like some people do. I had one of those 473ml Red bull cans (slightly smaller than the Monster drink in the above article) which gave 11g carbs & 32mg caffeine per 100ml of drink. Could feel it lift me up but around 70 minutes later I suddenly became extremely light headed & dizzy. I was going hypo. I know the signs & it was pretty unnerving with it coming on so fast.If that is happening to me like that & I'm quite fit what the hell is it doing to the unhealthy & kids? ](*,)

21st century Takism

Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion