It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:48 pm
Change font size

General Discussion

Vistaprint advert

Agora : the Public Space

Vistaprint advert

Postby Cookie » Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:38 pm

I used to train with this guy :lol:

"If you don't have conditioning it doesn't matter how big your muscles are they ain't gonna reach their full potential!"

21st century Takism

"wyrd bið ful aræd" Destiny is Everything
Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Re: Vistaprint advert

Postby Scott » Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:11 pm

you used to train with Ivor Softside? LOL!
FIGHTING SOLVES EVERYTHING

Get Dropped But I'm Right Back In

Wendy Who Web Development
Scott
Dioscuri
Dioscuri

Postby Cookie » Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:49 am

Scott wrote:you used to train with Ivor Softside? LOL!

LOL,

He was also on "Bronson" the movie.

Done some travelling all over the country watching him do body-building shows many moons ago.
"If you don't have conditioning it doesn't matter how big your muscles are they ain't gonna reach their full potential!"

21st century Takism

Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Postby Melas Zomos » Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:10 am

Cool!

Although I do have to note vista print is terrible for printing needs, especially business cards if you have anything other than the most simple of designs.
“The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.” Citizen G’Kar
Melas Zomos
Lochagos
Lochagos

Postby Cookie » Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:19 am

Melas Zomos wrote:Cool!

Although I do have to note vista print is terrible for printing needs, especially business cards if you have anything other than the most simple of designs.

Used to do some Spartan-Warrior forum t-shirts from VistaPrint & mine's lasted 3 years now so can't complain there. But yes their business cards are quite cheesy :lol:

21st century Takism

Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Postby samurai69 » Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:52 am

Cookie wrote:
Melas Zomos wrote:Cool!

Used to do some Spartan-Warrior forum t-shirts from VistaPrint & mine's lasted 3 years now so can't complain there. But yes their business cards are quite cheesy :lol:

i love vista print for T shirts (one offs) and for business cards too.....all my designs have printed well

the stuff you get in US is printed in US, the stuff we get is printed in germany or belgium

and they are pretty good

for T shirts its good, because i can get Ts as and when for people and have 10 or so different designs......all (or most) are black witrh a design on....the white and grey are ok, but not as good overall

Ephor - one of five powerful civil magistrates in Spartan government, elected annually by the Assembly.

"I thought I was hard done by, when I had no shoes, until I saw a man who had no feet"]

http://www.newspartangym.co.nr
samurai69
Ephor
Ephor

Postby Melas Zomos » Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:47 pm

Well it looks like there is a difference in where they are printed. Sitting here looking at some disaster of cards. Not an isolated case, given them multiple chances.
They have no technical staff and the customer service was terrible. Glad it worked out for you, but never again for this lad. I am sticking with local printers for now on, even if it bankrupts me....which it probably will.
“The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.” Citizen G’Kar
Melas Zomos
Lochagos
Lochagos

Return to General Discussion