It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 2:54 am
Change font size

General Discussion

Euro's

Agora : the Public Space

Re: Euro's

Postby Cookie » Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:04 pm

samurai69 wrote:well thats over for another 4 years, wont see anything happen in 2 years time either

stop paying them so much money, have some pride and drive in what they do

we should take our england under 21s and give them a shot......more guts then, the glory

National side sucked in all honesty. No aggressive attacking play. Just looked like they were hanging on for penalties. #-o
"If you don't have conditioning it doesn't matter how big your muscles are they ain't gonna reach their full potential!"

21st century Takism

"wyrd bið ful aræd" Destiny is Everything
Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Postby samurai69 » Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:13 pm

Cookie wrote:
samurai69 wrote:well thats over for another 4 years, wont see anything happen in 2 years time either

stop paying them so much money, have some pride and drive in what they do

we should take our england under 21s and give them a shot......more guts then, the glory

National side sucked in all honesty. No aggressive attacking play. Just looked like they were hanging on for penalties. #-o

it fucks me off the girly side we have cant be arsed to watch it
Ephor - one of five powerful civil magistrates in Spartan government, elected annually by the Assembly.

"I thought I was hard done by, when I had no shoes, until I saw a man who had no feet"]

http://www.newspartangym.co.nr
samurai69
Ephor
Ephor

Postby Melas Zomos » Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:28 pm

Yeah, that was not a good showing. Your guys really should have lost by more.
“The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.” Citizen G’Kar
Melas Zomos
Lochagos
Lochagos

Postby Cookie » Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:32 pm

Melas Zomos wrote:Yeah, that was not a good showing. Your guys really should have lost by more.

Possibly the most boring England game I've ever witnessed [-X

The pundits have had a right time pulling things apart this past couple of days & for once I agree with their remarks.
"If you don't have conditioning it doesn't matter how big your muscles are they ain't gonna reach their full potential!"

21st century Takism

Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Postby Cookie » Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:56 pm

Interesting final yet boring on some levels.

Spain dominated & Italy kinda fizzled out which was a pity was expecting more of an end to end game.

A bit like this

Greatest Premiership game ever. And I can even tell you were I watched it..lol

21st century Takism

Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Postby Melas Zomos » Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:47 pm

Cookie wrote:Interesting final yet boring on some levels.

Spain dominated & Italy kinda fizzled out which was a pity was expecting more of an end to end game.

A bit like this

Greatest Premiership game ever. And I can even tell you were I watched it..lol

I have to agree. Italy just ran out of gas and momentum. Was hoping someone new would win, but then if Italy won I would have never heard the end of it from a few of my friends, lol.
“The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.” Citizen G’Kar
Melas Zomos
Lochagos
Lochagos

Postby Cookie » Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:32 pm

Melas Zomos wrote:I have to agree. Italy just ran out of gas and momentum. Was hoping someone new would win, but then if Italy won I would have never heard the end of it from a few of my friends, lol.

Didn't mind Spain winning, nice to see someone defend their title for the first time. Good tactics by the Spanish with shutting down Italy's main play maker in midfield. Once they'd done that the Italians had nowhere to go.

21st century Takism

Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Previous

Return to General Discussion