It is currently Tue May 07, 2024 10:21 pm
Change font size

General Discussion

new radio advert coming soon locally

Agora : the Public Space

new radio advert coming soon locally

Postby samurai69 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:12 am

Ephor - one of five powerful civil magistrates in Spartan government, elected annually by the Assembly.

"I thought I was hard done by, when I had no shoes, until I saw a man who had no feet"]

http://www.newspartangym.co.nr
samurai69
Ephor
Ephor

Re: new radio advert coming soon locally

Postby Cookie » Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:35 pm

Thank goodness they didn't use your miserable drawl :finga:

Nice one ;-)
"If you don't have conditioning it doesn't matter how big your muscles are they ain't gonna reach their full potential!"

21st century Takism

"wyrd bið ful aræd" Destiny is Everything
Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Postby samurai69 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:57 pm

will sound better when they get the proper voice over guy doing it too

pretty cool i though
Ephor - one of five powerful civil magistrates in Spartan government, elected annually by the Assembly.

"I thought I was hard done by, when I had no shoes, until I saw a man who had no feet"]

samurai69
Ephor
Ephor

Postby Melas Zomos » Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:11 pm

Very cool,
I hope you have a lot of days booked. Radio works great, I have found, but you really need to keep it on there for a little while (meaning everyday). If you are planning on a one and done campaign then put down your shield now, :mrgreen:
Very different medium for advert than print.
Good ad though, sounds Aussie to me.
“The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.” Citizen G’Kar
Melas Zomos
Lochagos
Lochagos

Postby samurai69 » Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:14 pm

Melas Zomos wrote:Very cool,
I hope you have a lot of days booked. Radio works great, I have found, but you really need to keep it on there for a little while (meaning everyday). If you are planning on a one and done campaign then put down your shield now, :mrgreen:
Very different medium for advert than print.
Good ad though, sounds Aussie to me.

Chhers

worked in radio advertising so pretty clued up

this campaig will ri=un for whole year, first month with regular daytime ads then from second month every other week

should be good

samurai69
Ephor
Ephor

Postby Melas Zomos » Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:09 pm

Oh well then you are set, most people are really miss guided when it comes to radio advert, they thing running a few times and there world will change, lol. Sounds like you got it nailed.
“The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.” Citizen G’Kar
Melas Zomos
Lochagos
Lochagos

Postby samurai69 » Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:56 am

Melas Zomos wrote:Oh well then you are set, most people are really miss guided when it comes to radio advert, they thing running a few times and there world will change, lol. Sounds like you got it nailed.

hope so

going to look at another radio station too, but its age range may be too low for us....i need their 20 to 25s, they split from 15 to 25......but if price is low enough it may be worth it

samurai69
Ephor
Ephor

Return to General Discussion