It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 12:50 pm
Change font size

General Discussion

RightCoastPro

Agora : the Public Space

RightCoastPro

Postby Melas Zomos » Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:29 pm

My apologies for not being a little more active on the board over the last few months. Lots of crazy stuff going on, and one of those crazy things is a new business venture that I am now associated with, RightCoastPro which is a newly formed Pro Wrestling, Sports Entertainment promotion in Delaware, USA. I know it is a little out of the way for most of you, lol, but if you all do not mind I would love to post updates and some videos here, who knows might get the board some more web traffic down the road. Of course if any board member does venture across the Atlantic, be sure to get with me as I got an in with management and would love to have you attend a show or even training session. Thanks Spartans for your support. Here is the website:
http://www.rightcoastpro.com
“The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.” Citizen G’Kar
Melas Zomos
Lochagos
Lochagos

Re: RightCoastPro

Postby Melas Zomos » Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:30 pm

Also here is a video of the Private Premier Party, which was invitation only, I will post others in the Theatron.

“The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.” Citizen G’Kar
Melas Zomos
Lochagos
Lochagos

Re: RightCoastPro

Postby Cookie » Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:47 pm

Feel free to post updates. I'm glad its starting to take off for you as I know how much work you've put in & how much you've wanted it to happen. =D>
"If you don't have conditioning it doesn't matter how big your muscles are they ain't gonna reach their full potential!"

21st century Takism

"wyrd bið ful aræd" Destiny is Everything
Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Return to General Discussion