It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:49 pm
Change font size

Injury / Rehab

Sleep Optimization Chapter One

If its broke we can fix it.

Sleep Optimization Chapter One

Postby Cookie » Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:07 pm

This was the guy on barbell shrugged a few months back with some very good ideas on sleep.
Attachments
FREEBIE.pdf
(365.54 KiB) Downloaded 245 times
"If you don't have conditioning it doesn't matter how big your muscles are they ain't gonna reach their full potential!"

21st century Takism

"wyrd bið ful aræd" Destiny is Everything
Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Re: Sleep Optimization Chapter One

Postby Musky » Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:17 pm

Could be interesting. I've been taking sleep a lot more seriously recently, downloaded a tracking app so I can look at a decent record of how I'm sleeping rather than leaving it too guesswork and memory. I will have a read.
To get what you've never had do what you've never done.
Musky
Helot
Helot

Postby Cookie » Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:47 pm

Musky wrote:Could be interesting. I've been taking sleep a lot more seriously recently, downloaded a tracking app so I can look at a decent record of how I'm sleeping rather than leaving it too guesswork and memory. I will have a read.

Look up his podcast, very informative guy.

I think we are all guilty of not getting enough sleep and over stressing our CNS which is probably why we never make the gains we should do.
"If you don't have conditioning it doesn't matter how big your muscles are they ain't gonna reach their full potential!"

21st century Takism

Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Postby Musky » Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:28 pm

Is this the "first chapter of a book that Robb Wolf and I have started--but may never finish." that you get for signing up to the newsletter?
Bit disappointed if so, it was an ok read but aside from a few more technical points there wasn't really much in there that I hadn't read already.
To get what you've never had do what you've never done.
Musky
Helot
Helot

Postby Cookie » Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:39 pm

Musky wrote:Is this the "first chapter of a book that Robb Wolf and I have started--but may never finish." that you get for signing up to the newsletter?
Bit disappointed if so, it was an ok read but aside from a few more technical points there wasn't really much in there that I hadn't read already.

Yeah I got it for signing up.

This is the podcast I was on about http://hwcdn.libsyn.com/p/0/8/f/08fb667 ... 25c014fc02 I found it quite good and explained a few things I'd overlooked.

21st century Takism

Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Return to Injury / Rehab