It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:00 am
Change font size

All Things Running

warriordash

Think Differently

warriordash

Postby samurai69 » Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:34 pm

Ephor - one of five powerful civil magistrates in Spartan government, elected annually by the Assembly.

"I thought I was hard done by, when I had no shoes, until I saw a man who had no feet"]

http://www.newspartangym.co.nr
samurai69
Ephor
Ephor

Re: warriordash

Postby Cookie » Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:54 pm

Had looked at that some time back. The trouble I'm having at the moment is not doing too many races as I've already got quite a few planned / in mind already. Plus one race I am definitely booked in for.
"If you don't have conditioning it doesn't matter how big your muscles are they ain't gonna reach their full potential!"

21st century Takism

"wyrd bið ful aræd" Destiny is Everything
Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Postby samurai69 » Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:57 pm

we will see how it goes, the fact they are only 5 or 10 k runs means they are not too demanding (when i did triathlons you needed lots of recovery 10k run 30 mile bike, mile swim is much harder) so the guys can pick and choose, its more the fun and the comradery after that makes it work with 3 to 8 as a group, but its the cost at £30 plus per time
Ephor - one of five powerful civil magistrates in Spartan government, elected annually by the Assembly.

"I thought I was hard done by, when I had no shoes, until I saw a man who had no feet"]

http://www.newspartangym.co.nr
samurai69
Ephor
Ephor

Postby Cookie » Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:15 pm

samurai69 wrote:we will see how it goes, the fact they are only 5 or 10 k runs means they are not too demanding (when i did triathlons you needed lots of recovery 10k run 30 mile bike, mile swim is much harder) so the guys can pick and choose, its more the fun and the comradery after that makes it work with 3 to 8 as a group, but its the cost at £30 plus per time

Yeah the cost can get to you when you compare it to a regular 10k race which is normally 15-17£ tops.
"If you don't have conditioning it doesn't matter how big your muscles are they ain't gonna reach their full potential!"

21st century Takism

"wyrd bið ful aræd" Destiny is Everything
Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Return to All Things Running