- Steven on Winter Urbanathlon 2011
- samurai69 on Winter Urbanathlon 2011
- Urbanathlon 2011 | Spartan Centre For Excellence on Race Report: Spartan Sprint Birmingham 2011
- Obesity, who is to blame? pt2 | Spartan Centre For Excellence on Obesity, who is to blame?
- Product Review: Injinji | Spartan Centre For Excellence on Product Review: NEO By Vivo Barefoot
Tag Archives: weight training
I’ve been fortunate, or unfortunate in some ways, that I’ve enjoyed a number of different sports in my training history. Going from one end of the spectrum to the other. From Body-building to obstacle course racing you see similarities in … Continue reading
In parts 1 and 2 I put forward a number of observations on why I felt that bodybuilding ( and general fitness) today just wasn’t progressing and staying stuck in a rut with so many failing to make the gains they had … Continue reading